If you have talked to anyone looking for a house recently, I’m sure they have told you how difficult it is. The inventory in our market is quite low, so when certain properties come on the market they go very quickly, and usually in multiple offer situations.
Because of this tight market, I have several people looking to buy a home. Can you help?
Here is some of what I’m looking for…
- East side – 2+ bedroom home, prefers a 2 stall garage and natural gas heat. Under $80k.
- Nekoosa school district (not in city limits) 3 bedroom home with 2 stall garage. Under $100k.
- Grand Rapids – 3+ bedroom home with main floor laundry/mud room. Under $230k.
- Country home with privacy. Needs to be 3 bedrooms. Under $250k.
- Vesper/Arpin/Auburndale area home with privacy and finished basement. Under $150k.
If you are thinking of selling, or know of someone who is thinking of selling something like this, let me know.